Comedianado Privacy Notice
Last Updated, June 18th, 2018.
Comedianado knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting Comedianado, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- For certain activities on Comedianao, such as favoriting comedians, adding titles to your list, or participating in the forums, we ask for some personal information, including your email address. Viewing our website does not require your email address.
- Anything that you upload on the site that contains personal information, such as a message board posting or blog comments, becomes available to the public and may be collected and used by others.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent.
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of Comedianado and to create new features, functionality and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- Photos used are the property of Comedianado, are used under a license, are used with permission, or are believed to be in the public domain. Legitimate requests to remove copyrighted photos not in the public domain will be honored promptly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to do so.
- Information on Bleacher Nation may contain errors or inaccuracies, though we try to avoid them. Please submit any errors here.
- Comments by third parties are neither sponsored or endorsed by Comedianado.
- Comedianado is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may not submit information about yourself to Comedianado.